Strange noises or hitting bumps in the road?
The exhaust on a car will become very hot, meaning it has to dissipate heat whilst the vehicle is moving and therefore cannot be completely covered or protected.
This means the length of the exhaust and connecting or supporting brackets under the car are open to the elements of bad weather, flying debris and bumps in the road.
Typical symptoms of a damaged or faulty exhaust system include blowing or a louder noise than normal. This can be caused by a blockage in the system, cracks or corrosion around the silencer and joints.
At Ewood MOT and Service Centre, we can inspect all elements of your exhaust systems and replace part or full exhausts depending on your preference.
Exhaust Diagnostics at Ewood MOT & Service Centre:
- Exhaust inspections and advise
- Full and part system replacements
- All manufacturer makes and models
- Warranty on all parts
- Part and full inspections
- Catalytic converts or DPF Diesel Particulate Filters
- Manifolds and silencers
- All manufacturers makes and models.